viernes, 6 de enero de 2012

Music in my life

Music is a fundamental element in the human life, it`s part of our culture. Since our origins music has been very important to our. I think that the music for me is something important.
I don`t have a type of music that like to me. Really, I don`t have one just favorite thing, but I can to said that I prefer the music to dance. I like the salsa and meringue for example.  In general I like the music with the dance. I think that the rhythm is the very important, depends of this that something a song like to me.
When I listening the kind of music that like me I to dance. I feel very good with this. Music is to express the feels, but overall to feel good, to be happy; furthermore the dancing music use to share with somebody.
If to think in the music to dance, the singer that I like is the Mark Anthony, one of his songs that most like me is the “How Now”. I love the sound and rhythm of this.
I believe that my mother influenced to me, she likes to dance so much and she likes to listen the music with high volume. Until that I was child I have saw how danced my mother, and think dance very well. I would like as she.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hello Katherine!

    I allways remember when we went to the cinema to saw the sigur ros movie, and you hate it.
    Well you know I don´t like salsa and meringue, and you don´t like it my sad music jajaja. But we still are great friends :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. katherine: We have completely opposite tastes in music. Nothing more to say xD

      Eliminar