domingo, 1 de enero de 2012

About of the books


Books are the best! It is an important tool to live.  With the books the persons we can many thing of different topic, to learn about academics subjects and much of time difficult topics. But we can to learn think more simple and interesting. We can to read just by hobby, to relax or by entertainment.

Since I was a child I like to read, I like the stories. I remember that the first big book that I read was a story in the school; it was the “Harry Potter and philosopher's stone”. This story I loved so much that I to read all the books of Harry Potter.

Until this moment I don´t have a favorite books or author, but I should to mention an excellent story, that I to read six years ago. This story is “The Kit Runner” written by Khaled Hosseini.


 
I like this book because has social and historic content. This shows a story of differences socials, politics problems, discrimination of the racial minority (the hasaras) in Afganistan, where to break out a civil war, and a beautiful friendship that it´s to break off by treachery and the fear, it that was justified in based to difference social.

The main characters are Amir and Hasan. Amir is a boy of good social position, his father is an educated person and who teaches values to his son. Hasan, who is other boy that lives in Amir´s house as the servant`s son. Amir and Hasan live together during yours childhood, both were friend as brothers, but that difference social between they was superimpose over yours friendship.

My favorite part this story is when Hasan to say to Amir that he would it many times more, because he shows his real friendship to Amir. This is a story that makes to cry because it comes to you to the soul. I recommend you it book.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario