viernes, 6 de enero de 2012

Class in summer...

My Faculty was in strike seven months, we the students was mobilized for change the education system because it´s very inequality, it reproduce the social inequality of our society. This social movement still don´t has finished, but it has a recess as all movement. Then, for this right we are in class now. 

I think that to be in class in summer is very horrible (these days are very hot, overall in the room of class), but I prefer come to university at class because in other case we lost the semester. The class will be December and January; like that we don´t lost the subjects and knowledge necessaries for our formation.  

I consider that these days have been much stressed; I have lot exams and works in group. I am doing six subjects; these are Economic Sociology, Theory Latin-American, Opinion and Market Studies, Social Investigation and English, Social Evaluation of Projects.

Really, it was stresses in Christmas and New Year because in both dates I was studying. I would have two exams after Christmas and two difficult exams after of New Year. While I was studying others persons were relaxed and had a good time.
I hope that the classes finish quickly. I hope to do the exams and works in groups all right.




                     
                            

2 comentarios:

  1. It´s notes that we are stressed and lifeless, you're doing English blog on a Friday afternoon instead of you doing nothing, like have to do! u.u

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Don't worry, these months aren't going to sleep much, but I know that you approve the subjects and reach the fifth year of the race in good condition. Luck in this challenge!!!

      Eliminar