sábado, 14 de enero de 2012

I love to travel, is the best !

I love to travel. I think that is the best to know of the life. When somebody travels can to see all diversity of the world. Know us the different wonderful of the nature, landscapes and different way of the life, others cultures. And this form we can to compare the realities different and to learn about it.

Then I prefer the trip mainly to know. I like to travel with persons who have the same interests. The possibility that we can to share the opinions and perceptions is very important and enriching.

But I like the trip which I can just relax me. The majority times I have traveled with my family. Often we have gone to camp at the different places such as de Cajon del Maipo (when I was child) or the Popeta River.  Even we have been in the Popeta River at New Year, two times!  The first time I like to be here because this place was very quiet, beautiful, relaxing and we were just as family; But after I don´t like, I would like to be in some party.

I feel that I know much and few at same time. I have been in Quito (but I was very child in this time), I know Lima (because I born here), Arequipa, Ayacucho; I to travel much times to Viña del Mar and Valparaiso, and I have gone to different parts of the south of Chile (as Island of Chiloe, but in this travels I know few some thing, I was more time on the bus). And the last time that I travelled went to Buenos Aires to Sociology Congress in the 2009. Since this time I haven´t traveled, but I´m excited because I will go to Machupichu with my friends the last week of February. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario